Located in the Price Hill neighborhood on the west side of Cincinnati, Elberon Senior Apartments is a beautiful LEED-certified, rehabilitation of a neighborhood landmark. Originally built in 1925 at Eighth and Elberon Streets, the Elberon Apartments renovation combines classic architectural features with modern amenities such as plentiful common space, outdoor courtyard green space, plentiful parking and large windows that provide plenty of natural light in these spacious and historic apartments.
The building contains 37 units of 1 and 2 bedroom apartments, all reserved exclusively for people age 55 and older.
As a LEED certified building, Elberon Senior Apartments offers a healthier living experience through the use of safe and local building materials, money-saving energy-efficient utilities and appliances, and smart livable design. Low VOC paints and adhesives were used throughout the building, which improves the interior air quality, and is great for residents with asthma or breathing problems. The carpet in the units is made out of recycled plastic pop bottles and additionally much of the construction waste from the renovation of the building was diverted from landfills and recycled! To learn more about LEED go to www.usgbc.org. Elberon Apartments is currently tracking towards LEED Gold Certification (LEED Scorecard).
Project amenities include:
· Energy Star Appliances to keep utility costs down
· An elevator for your convenience
· Laundry hook upsin each unit
· Community Room with kitchenette
· Individual Additional Storage Spaces
· Outdoor Courtyard Green Space
· Easily accessible trash rooms on each floor
· High Efficiency Central Air heating and cooling with individual thermostats
· Plentiful off street parking
· Intercom and key entrance
· 24-hour emergency maintenance services
· Easy access to public transportation
· Located minutes from downtown
To tour the building or apply for a unit at Elberon Senior Apartments, please contact Brickstone Properties at 513-421-6999 or visit the office, located at 1321 Vine Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202. Open Mon-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm.